If I’m injured while working on a construction site, can I get more than just worker’s compensation?
If you’re injured on the job in California, you cannot sue your employer. Instead, you are covered by worker’s compensation. However, if other parties are responsible for your injuries, including third party contractors, property owners, or equipment manufacturers, you may be able to bring a lawsuit against them directly.

Should I consult an attorney to discuss my construction injury?
Definitely. These claims involve complex issues concerning party liability, compliance with OSHA regulations, engineering and indemnity. An attorney who is experienced in the area of construction accident liability will ensure that you avail yourself of all legal remedies.